Phone: (808) 675-4968
Fax: (808) 675-3981
- Our generalist social work practice model is characterized by culturally sensitive knowledge, skills, values, and ethics based on the following four principles:
- Theoretical foundations that include: systems, ecological, strengths, and empowerment perspectives, which inform various interventions at the micro, mezzo, and macro levels
- A planned change process that includes intake and engagement, data collection and assessment, planning and contracting, intervention and monitoring, and final evaluation and termination
- The profession's core values that acknowledge the uniqueness of the consumer in an effort to improve the consumer's social functioning and/or enriching the consumer's environment, and
- Evidence-based practice to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of services.